Daily Flights to Seldovia, Nanwalek and Port Graham
We fly multiple times daily to the villages of Seldovia, Port Graham and Nanwalek. Smokey Bay Air's staff will help you plan a day or multi-day trip to suit your wildest dreams. Check out our area map.
The village of Seldovia offers numerous activities for visitors and locals alike. Fun things to do include hiking the Otter Bahn Trail, touring around the rustic boardwalk area, kayaking the surrounding waters, mountain biking to the reservoir, berry picking, fishing right in town or charter fishing, clam digging, camping, museums and beach-combing. The weekend of July 4th is especially jam-packed with events, including a parade, a fun run, canoe jousting and much, much more. Please refer to the Seldovia Chamber of Commerce for additional information.
The villages of Port Graham and Nanwalek offer many fun, remote outdoor activities, e.g. hiking, phenomenal fishing, camping, biking and excellent berry picking, with permission from the respective village councils. Smokey Bay Air will be happy to contact the council on your behalf.
For those of you living in or just visiting these villages, we offer pick-up and drop-off services (vet, store, bank, etc.) in Homer for $12 per trip.
Note: Prices subject to change at any time.
Smokey Bay Fly 5
Take advantage of our frequent flyer program: Purchase 5 round-trip tickets and get one for free!
- Purchase 5 full fare round trip tickets and get 1 round trip ticket of equal or lesser value for free.
- Tickets are transferable.
- Travelers are responsible for retaining their own tickets. Smokey Bay Air will not search for lost or missing tickets.
- All outstanding debt as well as excess freight must be paid at time of travel.
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- When traveling please make sure you have your tickets and the appropriate stamp. These must be presented to Smokey Bay personnel for review prior to boarding the aircraft. In some cases, this may require meeting an earlier flight with the tickets
Schedule starting 12/1/2016
All times subject to availability
Port Graham (PGM)